Basil has been working in the rehabilitation field for the past 25 years and has extensive experience helping people achieve their health, rehab, wellness or relationship goals.
He is both a practicing Kinesiologist and a Registered Clinical Counsellor and combines his diverse training to provide a holistic and collaborative approach when working with clients. He believes that positive changes can occur in any situation, and often simple changes can be the start of getting you getting you going in the right direction. Whether you are facing physical or emotional difficulties from a motor vehicle accident, relationship issues in your marriage or dealing with stress or anxiety that is impairing your work or sport performance, he is here to help you face these difficulties.
When Basil is not working, you will probably find him either on the golf course or wishing he was there, or possibly trying to take your money at the poker table. He also enjoys cooking and eating all the delicious foods he makes!
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Rehabilitation Medicine Pain Management – University of Alberta, 2016
- Masters in Counselling Psychology – City University of Seattle, 2013
- Bachelor of Science (Kinesiology) – Simon Fraser University, 1997
- Registered Clinical Counsellor with the B.C Association of Clinical Counsellors (RCC #20131)
- Member in good standing with the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK).
- Member in good standing with Canadian Kinesiology Alliance. (CKA)
Areas of Practice
- Chronic pain
- Active rehabilitation
- General wellness
- Weight loss
- Sport-specific training
- Relationship concerns
- Athlete Counselling/Sports Psychology
Basil offers a free, no cost, no obligation initial consultation for any of the services he provides so you can feel comfortable moving forward in your recovery.